Trinity County Agriculture Alliance is the official trade association of Trinity County’s licensed cannabis industry.
We represent the united voice of Trinity County’s cannabis farmers and businesses dedicated to operating responsibly in a regulated industry.
OUR MISSION is to foster an ethical, sustainable, and prosperous cannabis industry in Trinity County by empowering our members to advocate for our interests, promote our value, and support the communities we call home.
TCAA is a not-for-profit mutual benefit corporation
dedicated to supporting our members and our communities.
Support Cannabis Professionals
Enabling and empowering cannabis professionals in Trinity County to achieve success in the regulated California market
Promote Trinity County Cannabis
Increasing recognition of Trinity County as a source of the world’s highest quality cannabis products and services
Foster Sustainability in the Industry
Providing education and resources to drive responsible environmental stewardship and economic resilience in Trinity County’s regulated cannabis industry
Improve the Lives of Consumers
Driving awareness and appreciation of the lifestyle benefits of regulated and tested cannabis products and services
Serve Our Community
Supporting the values, interests and well-being of the people, organizations and businesses of Trinity County
Drive Political Advocacy
Driving cannabis policy initiatives and advocating for our members at the local, state, and national policy tables
An array of resources to help you succeed
TCAA Members receive a wide array of benefits, including a professional team of policy experts dedicated to advocacy for our members at the local, state and national policy tables, exclusive invitations to industry events and B2B networking and marketing opportunities, and membership in Origins Council, and the National Craft Cannabis Coalition, the largest cannabis industry coalitions in California and the United States, respectively.
- Network with cannabis professionals, consumers, experts and other stakeholders in the cannabis industry in Trinity County and beyond
- Discover and connect with potential partners across the supply chain.
- Promote your business and brand through a variety of channels, including sponsorship, events, and TCAA digital platforms.
- Participate in events, hosted or attended by TCAA, including trade, community outreach and educational.
- Amplify your voice through TCAA’s efforts to represent the collective interests of the industry.
- Deepen your understanding and skills to succeed in the regulated market through education and enablement programs and resources.
- Receive discounts at local and cannabis-related businesses.
- Remain up-to-date on issues and alerts relevant to the Trinity County cannabis industry.
- Participate in the direction and success of TCAA through optional voting privileges and participation in committees.
“Together we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry we want to see.”
Trinity County Agriculture Alliance